This device requires a 2.4GHz network frequency. (This is not your internet speed, it is network frequency).
Please make sure your phone is only connected to your 2.4GHz network when attempting to connect your device. The device will NOT work on a 5GHz network.
- If you have previously connected to the 5GHz network, it may help to have your phone forget the 5.0GHz network before beginning the pairing process.
If you only have one network name available, please contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to have your network broken down into two network IDs. (2.4GHz and 5GHz).
- Some customers are required to activate their 2.4GHz guest account depending on your ISP firewall settings.
- Please check with your ISP for this option and firewall information. Many users on AT&T routers have this issue, please contact your ISP and they will assist you.
If the connection on a 2.4GHz network fails, please try our secondary adding process, QR Mode.
- From the Add device list, click Camera
- Then press QR mode in the top right
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your WiFi password
- A QR Code will appear on the screen. You will need to get your Energizer Connect camera to scan the QR code on your phone
- We recommend placing your phone’s screen directly in front of the camera lens and slowly move your phone away until you hear a confirmation sound.